Are there extra hot Takis?
Takis Fuego Xtra Hot 4oz (16 Ct)
What is the hottest flavor Takis?
Takis® Some legends say that blue flames burn the hottest of all. It’s time to put that to the test. Takis Blue Heat rolled tortilla chips are like a fireball for your mouth.
What are the hottest Taki chips?
Which is the hottest Takis?
- Fuego, the spiciest of the bunch contains a hot chili pepper and lime flavor;
- Flare, a milder take with chili pepper lime flavors; and.
- Smokin’ Lime, which is the mildest of the group and has a smoky chipotle and lime taste.
What are the newest Takis chips?
Takis Hot Nuts: Launched in fall 2020, Takis Hot Nuts continue to be popular with consumers, with sales up 15.2 percent year to date. Featuring a unique double crunch technology, Takis Hot Nuts offers spicy intensity with each peanut-filled bite.
Which Taki is the least spiciest?
Available in three options, consumers can choose from: Fuego, the spiciest of the bunch contains a hot chili pepper and lime flavor; Flare, a milder take with chili pepper lime flavors; and. Smokin’ Lime, which is the mildest of the group and has a smoky chipotle and lime taste.
What are the 17 flavors of Takis?
- Angry Burger, a spicy hamburger and dill pickle flavor (green packaging)
- Authentic Taco, a hot taco flavor (green packaging)
- BBQ Picante, a spicy barbecue flavor (brown packaging)
- Blue Flame, an extreme barbecue flavor (blue packaging)
- Blue Heat, a hot chili pepper flavor (blue packaging)
- Cobra (red packaging)
What do Takis do to your stomach?
Takis, along with other spicy snacks like Hot Cheetos or Spicy Nacho Doritos, can irritate the lining of your stomach if you consume large amounts of them ( 11 , 12 ). This can sometimes contribute to gastritis, a condition characterized by stomach pain, nausea, and vomiting ( 13 ).