Do you peel Jet Pro SS heat transfer paper?
Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on what end ‘feel’ results are preferred).
How do I print a Jet Pro SS heat transfer paper?
Prepare heat press at 350-375 degrees F. Place heat transfer paper with the image facing down in the desired position on fabric. Using the above-recommended temperature, apply firm pressure for 20-30 seconds. Hot peel the transfer immediately after pressing.
How do you use Jet Opaque heat transfer paper?
Heat Press (recommended) Place the printed image facing upwards in the desired position on the fabric. Cover the transfer image with silicone paper. To achieve a glossy finish, use a Teflon cover. If not covered, the paper could melt into the top of the heat press.
How do you make soft transfer paper?
Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you). Press 30 seconds @ 375°F using medium/heavy pressure. Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on what end ‘feel’ results are preferred).
What is Jet Pro SS used for?
JET-PROSS HEAT TRANSFER PAPER Product #9811P0 Designed for the heat transfer of photos and images using inkjet printers to light colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pads, coasters, puzzles and leather goods. Works well with cotton, cotton blends and synthetics.
What setting do you cut heat transfer paper on?
Set the heat press to:
- Temperature: 350°F.
- Time: 30 seconds.
- Pressure: Low/Medium Prepress the garment to remove moisture and wrinkles. Place the design on the garment and heat apply. Immediately peel the TPE Masking Tape.
How do you use jet opaque 2?
- Place the Heat Transfer Paper on top of garment with image facing up (right reading to you).
- Completely cover the image with ironing sheet.
- Cover ironing sheet with a spare piece of cloth.
- Press 30 seconds @ 350°F using medium/heavy pressure.