How accurate is kinetic inRide?
Using the inRide pod and a magnet in the resistance unit roller, we take speed at the wheel and translate that into power using our formula. The end result is an accurate estimation (+/- 3%) using some very simple and inexpensive hardware.
Can I use Zwift with a kinetic trainer?
Kinetic offers 3 great options to get connected with Zwift Kinetic R1 and Control interactive electronic trainers and Kinetic Smart fluid trainers and inRide sensors connect directly with Zwift’s iOS, Android, Apple TV and Mac/Windows applications. Kinetic offers 3 ways to ride Zwift.
How do I pair my kinetic smart trainer?
Open the Kinetic Fit app and be sure Bluetooth is active on your device. Pedal bicycle to wake up any sensors. Select “Sensors” on the home screen to pair trainer, heart rate, power and cadence sensors—use the chain link icon on the right and the function icons under each sensor.
How do you calibrate Kurt Kinetic inRide?
- Complete 10-minute Warm up phase.
- Slowly accelerate past 20mph until prompted to stop pedaling by the app. The sweet spot for spindown times with a Kinetic Smart trainer or an inRide sensor is 1.5 to 2.0 seconds.
- Once app prompts with a “calibration successful” notification, proceed to workout.
What apps work with Kinetic trainer?
As mentioned in last week’s blog, our Kinetic Smart Control trainers, and inRide sensors are compatible with the best power training apps on the market so you can make the most of your indoor rides….6 Apps to Take Your Training to the Next Level
- Kinetic Fit.
Which is the best indoor cycling app?
Best indoor cycling apps
- Zwift. The best all-round indoor cycling app.
- TrainerRoad. No-fluff app with a massive catalogue of workouts with machine learning to steer you toward your goals.
- Wahoo Systm. An all-in-one training suite for both body and mind.
- RGT Cycling.
How do you use kinetic inRide?
KINETIC INRIDE SENSOR QUICK START GUIDE
- TURN ON BLUETOOTH. Go to Device Settings menu → Bluetooth. Toggle Bluetooth to ON position.
- INSTALL THE KINETIC INRIDE SENSOR POD. Follow the directions in the flyer included in the Kinetic inRide package or as shown in the video above or go to the Kinetic Fit app FAQs.
How can I get Zwift for free?
How much does Zwift cost? Initially, it’s free; though long term, sadly not. You can get a free seven-day trial if you register for a Zwift account online, but after your trial period ends it costs £12.99 / $14.99 per month to continue using it.