How can I check if my Apple IMEI is blacklisted?
How to check Blacklist Status?
- At the very beginning, open the IMEI.info website and type IMEI number to the empty box, click CHECK.
- Secondly, you are able to find the specification of your smartphone.
- Afterward, click on the button Make an order to make a purchase successfully.
How do you check if your phone is blacklisted UK?
How to find out if my phone has been blacklisted?
- On your device dial *#06# and a 15-digit number will appear on the screen.
- Use our simple online form to enter the IMEI number of the device you want to check.
- Enter your 15-digit IMEI number and press ‘Check Now’.
Can IMEI be removed from blacklist?
If the carrier blacklisted the device because of outstanding payments on the account, you’ll simply need to settle the bill before they will remove the device’s IMEI from the blacklist. Once your device is off the blacklist, you can either use it or sell it.
How do I know if iPhone is blacklisted?
How to Check if Your Phone Is Blacklisted
- Find your IMEI number (Dial *#06#)
- Call your carrier with the number to verify.
- Or check online: IMEI Pro (FREE) or IMEI 24 (FREE)
How do you check if a number is blacklisted on iPhone?
Manage your blocked phone numbers, contacts, and emails
- Phone. Go to Settings > Phone and tap Blocked Contacts to see the list.
- FaceTime. Go to Settings > FaceTime. Under Calls, tap Blocked Contacts.
- Messages. Go to Settings > Messages. Under SMS/MMS, tap Blocked Contacts.
- Mail. Go to Settings > Mail.
How do I check if my iPhone is blacklisted?
Are Apple iPhones blacklisted?
Apple doesn’t blacklist iPhones due to their policy of not handling stolen devices. It’s up to phone carriers, such as AT or Verizon, to report stolen or lost phones. The iPhone’s IMEI number (International Mobile Equipment Identity) allows phone carriers to identify the phone.