How can I check my Utkal result?
How to Download the Utkal University Result 2022?
- Visit the official website uuems.in.
- Search for results link.
- Enter your Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Utkal University Result 2022 will be on the screen.
- Your result will be available on the page.
- Download and print your result for future references.
How can I get my original degree certificate from Utkal University online?
The students are required to submit the application form at DDCE along with the following documents. Filled-up original application form. Photocopy of mark sheets of all semesters/years. Photocopy of provisional certificate.
How can I download Utkal admit card?
Follow the simple steps provided below to check the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Utkal University.
- On the home page, refer to the examination section.
- Search for Utkal University Admit Card 2021 for the courses.
- Provide Enrollment Number and Date Of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
Is BSC available in Utkal University?
It is directly affiliated WIth Utkal University. Here we can do only B.Sc. Infrastructure: Hostel facility is not provided. There is no Wi-Fi.
How can I get a copy of my CHSE Certificate in Odisha?
Apply for Duplicate Mark Sheet
- This will redirect you to ServicePlus Framework Portal.
- Click on “Citizen Registration” under “Citizen Section”.
- If you are already a registered user of ServicePlus Frame Portal then click “Login” and by using your User Name and Password login to the portal.
What is UG degree certificate?
UG is an acronym for Undergraduate, which is done immediately once one have completed with 12th standard. It is for providing students with Bachelor degree such as B.com, BA, B.sc etc. it generally takes 3 years to complete. Whereas, PG is an acronym for Postgraduate, which is done only after achieving bachelor degree.