How can I get my lost Anna University Marksheet?
Duplicate certificate will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably. 2. Application should be made only by the candidate in the prescribed format and should be sent to the Additional Controller of Examinations directly. Application received on behalf of the candidate will not be accepted.
How can I check my Anna University degree certificate online?
- Steps to be followed in ANNA UNIVERSITY portal.
- STEP-1. Login to the page.
- Email: [email protected]. ☎: 044-22357252, 044–22357264, 044–22357265. : 044–22350291.
- ANNA UNIVERSITY.
- CHENNAI – 600 025.
- STEP-2. This will be redirected to. the page. onlinetranscript.annauniv. edu/verify.
Can I get consolidated Marksheet from Anna University online?
Applicants can request their transcripts only via online by visiting the Online Services Portal of Anna University. The applicant shall sign-up/ login to the above portal and is required to fill-in all details provided in the portal. The applicant is required to upload all documents requested in the portal.
How do I get Anna University certificate?
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
- Applicants can request their transcripts only via online by visiting the Online Services Portal of Anna University.
- The applicant shall sign-up/ login to the above portal and is required to fill-in all details provided in the portal.
How do I get Anna University provisional certificate?
Applying for Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- AICTE approval copy for admitting students under NRI /CIWGC category.
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination (Provisional/Degree Certificate for PG)
- Transfer certificate / Migration certificate.
- Sponsor’s passport.
- Sponsorship Letter.
How do I verify a graduation certificate?
You can attach the degree of the concerned University and ask if the degree has been issued by the that university. It is also possible to ask for some other official certificate for degree verification of a student. The Universities are required to furnish this information to RTI applicants.
Is consolidated Marksheet enough?
No. It is not necessary to have a consolidated Mark sheet for document verification . You can easily go with marksheets and degrees . It is utmost important to have degree.