How can I get my tax compliance certificate online in Kenya?
How To Apply For Tax Compliance Certificate
- Step 1: Visit KRA iTax Portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/
- Step 2: Enter Your KRA PIN Number.
- Step 3: Enter KRA iTax Password and Solve Arithmetic Question (Security Stamp)
- Step 4: iTax Account Dashboard.
- Step 5: Apply for Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC)
How do I download my tax compliance certificate from KRA?
How To Download Tax Compliance Certificate PDF Format
- Step 1: Visit KRA Portal.
- Step 2: Enter KRA PIN Number.
- Step 3: Enter KRA Password and Solve Arithmetic Question (Security Stamp)
- Step 4: KRA Portal Account Dashboard.
- Step 5: Click On Certificates Then Consult And Reprint Tax Compliance Certificate PDF.
How do I get my tax compliance certificate?
How to request your Tax Compliance Status via eFiling
- Selecting the Tax Compliance Status Request option and the type of TCS for which you would like to apply. You will have the following options: Good standing. Tender.
- Complete the Tax Compliance Status Request and submit it to SARS.
How long does it take to get a tax compliance certificate in Kenya?
Usually, Tax Compliance is issued within a period of 5 days according to KRA service charter; however, it may be issued before. It’s always important to follow up on your application at your Tax Station for faster processing of your application.
How do I check my TCC online?
Guide for Verifying Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) online. Visit TAJ’s Enterprise Portal (www.jamaicatax.gov.jm)andcreateanewusernameandpassword. This can be achieved by clicking the “Clien Login” banner or “L gin” link followed by clicking the “Create Account” link.
How do I check my tax compliance status in Kenya?
To verify the Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC), you can visit the KRA portal using https://itax.kra.go.ke/KRA-Portal/and click verify TCC available under TCC Checker.
Can you do a tax clearance certificate online?
You can also request a Tax Clearance Certificate online on the SARS E-Filing website.
Can I still print a tax clearance certificate?
As from 25 October 2019, SARS will replace the TCC function with a more secure and electronic Tax Compliance Status (TCS) system. As such, taxpayers will no longer be able to print TCCs as they will have to use their TCS PIN (see below) in order to share their Tax Compliance Status electronically with third parties.
How do I create TCC?
The taxpayer can apply TCC after logging into the portal. Click on Apply TCC will open the TCC application form. The form will be displayed based the taxpayer type. After filling the required fields and clicking on “Submit” button will submit the application.
How do I get a TCC certificate?
Register for e-Services by downloading and completing the Application for e-Services Account Form or applying for an e-Services Account online. Once registered, you can proceed to “Initiate Application On-Line” and apply for your TCC. You will also need to upload the supporting documents above.
Why do I need a tax compliance certificate?
A TCC is a certificate issued by the Commissioner if satisfied that the person has complied with the tax law in respect of filing returns and payment of all the taxes due or has made an arrangement with the Commissioner to pay the taxes due.
What is a tax compliance certificate?
A tax clearance certificate (TCC) is a document issued by SARS confirming that the applicant’s tax affairs are in order. TCCs are required for tender applications, to reflect “good standing”, for foreign investment, and for emigration purposes.