How do I add trusted sites Internet Explorer grayed out?
Confirm the website has been added to the “Websites” list and select the “Close” button. Note: If the “Add this website to the zone:” is “grayed” out, this means the setting is not available to the user. You must contact your IT Department and request an IT admin to update this setting.
How do I enable Internet Options Security Custom Level?
Custom level Internet settings
- Go to Internet Options.
- Click on Trusted Sites.
- Select the Custom level… button.
- Scroll down to the Downloads heading and select Enable for Automatic prompting for file downloads.
Can’t change Internet Explorer security settings?
Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select Internet options. Select the Security tab and customize your security zone settings in these ways: To change settings for any security zone, select the zone icon, and then move the slider to the security level that you want.
How do I run Internet as administrator?
Enabling Admin Mode Right-clicking the Internet Explorer tile or search result on the Start screen presents additional options at the bottom of the screen. Selecting “Run as Administrator” launches the current session with elevated privileges and prompts you for confirmation.
How do I enable advanced Internet options?
Choose Tools > Internet Options. Select the Security tab. In Security settings, select Miscellaneous > set “Launching Programs and files in an IFRAME” to prompt or enable. Enable is recommended.
How do I turn off Internet restrictions in Windows 10?
User Account Control
- Click “Start | Control Panel | System and Security | Action Center.”
- Choose “Change User Account Control Settings” from the left pane. Type the administrator’s password, if prompted, and then press “Enter.”
- Drag the slider to “Never Notify.” Click “OK” and then restart to disable UAC on the PC.
How do you remove for your security Some settings are managed by your system administrator?
- Press Windows key + R.
- In Run dialog box, type gpedit.
- Navigate to the location: Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Internet Explorer.
- Now on the right hand pane double-click on Security Zones: Do not allow users to change policies.
- Select Not Configured and click on Apply.