How do I change my nav password?
On the NAV Password Authentication FastTab, choose the Password field to specify a password for the user. If you want to require the user to change the password after they log in for the first time, select User must change password at next login.
How do I activate the register a SPN on its own?
Enable the account to register an SPN on itself….To assign necessary SQL Server privileges for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server account
- Navigate the tree view: Security, Logins.
- Right-click the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server account, and then choose Properties.
- Click on Server Roles.
- Check the dbcreator box.
- Choose OK.
How do I add a user to NAV?
Navigate to the User Setup screen. To access this screen, type ‘User Setup’ in the search (ctrl+f3) area or navigate to Departments/Administration/Application Setup/Users/User Setup. Once there, click “New” which will allow you to add a new user to the User Setup list. Click “Edit” List to modify existing User Setups.
How do I reset my business central password?
Steps: Reset a business password for a user
- In the admin center, go to the Users > Active users page.
- On the Active users page, select the user and then select Reset password.
- Follow the instructions on the Reset password page to auto-generate a new password for the user or create one for them, and then select Reset.
How do I install central administration corporate shell?
To install Business Central Server Administration tool, use the Business Central Setup and choose either Server Option or Administration Tool under the custom options page. For more information, see Installing Business Central Using Setup.
How do I find my SPN service account?
To view a list of the SPNs that a computer has registered with Active Directory from a command prompt, use the setspn –l hostname command, where hostname is the actual host name of the computer object that you want to query.
What are SPN settings?
SPN Edit Mode Parameters Specifies the desired Active Directory account object for which to configure the Service Principal Names (SPN). Normally, this is the NetBIOS name of the computer and optionally the domain that contains the computer account.
How do I add a user to central business?
Step 1: In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, click on the icon, enter Users and then choose the related link. Step 2: In the Users window, click on the New button and in the User Card window create a new user. You can enter any user name. Step 3: Configure the appropriate Authentication for this user.
How do I find my Microsoft Office password?
Reset your password
- Select Forgot password? If the Enter password window is still open select Forgot password?
- Verify your identity. For your protection, Microsoft must verify your identity before you can proceed with resetting your password.
- Get a verification code.
- Enter code and reset password.
How do I recover my Windows administrator password?
3 Ways to Reset a Forgotten Windows Administrator Password
- Reset the Windows Administrator Password With a Microsoft Account.
- Reset a Local Windows Admin Password Using the Lock Screen Workaround.
- Reset the Password by Booting Into a Linux USB.