How do I change the language on my Oral-B iO?
If you wish to switch to another language, proceed as follows: Press and hold the brushing mode button (c) until «English» is displayed. By briefly pressing the on/off button (b) you can scroll through 13 different languages. To confirm your desired language, briefly press the brushing mode button again.
Is Oral-B English?
Oral-B is an American brand of oral hygiene products, including toothpastes, toothbrushes, electric toothbrushes, and mouthwashes. The brand has been in business since the invention of the Hutson toothbrush in 1950.
What is the latest Oral-B?
- THE SERIES. Our Most Advanced.
- BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY. New iO Magnetic technology combines micro-vibrating bristles with Oral-B’s dentist-inspired round brush head for a professional-clean feeling.
- SMART PRESSURE SENSOR.
- INTERACTIVE COLOR DISPLAY.
How do I change the settings on my Oral-B toothbrush?
How do I change through the brush modes on my Oral-B electric toothbrush?
- Turn on the toothbrush using the on/off button – it will start in Daily Clean mode.
- To switch to the other modes, press the on/off button again.
- To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops.
Is Oral-B and Braun the same?
Braun and Oral-B are both P&G brands, and they’re designed and engineered in our Global Center of Excellence in Kronberg, Germany. The Design and Engineering teams that make P&G’s electric shavers, epilators and electric toothbrushes are closely connected, and they are developing similar technologies in several areas.
Where are Oral-B products made?
The Oral-B iO Series handle is made in Germany, but the iO charger and travel case are made in China. All of their brush heads, with the exception of the TriZone and Deep Sweep heads, are also manufactured in Germany. All other products are made in 2 possible locations: Germany.