How do I check my Walgreens cash rewards balance?
A: You can see your current point balance by logging in to your account at Walgreens.com/Balance or on the Walgreens mobile app. You can also view your current point balance on your last Walgreens receipt or by calling (855) 225-0400.
How do I change my Walgreens rewards number?
Here’s how to make changes to your personal info through the main Walgreens.com:
- Click Your Account at the top of any walgreens.com page.
- Click Account Home.
- Under the Settings & Payments tab, click Personal Information or Security Information.
- Click the Edit button.
- After changes are made, click Save Changes.
How do I get my Walgreens cash rewards?
How Do Walgreens Rewards Work?
- You’ll get 1% back in Walgreens Cash rewards for every $1 you spend on most store and pharmacy purchases.
- The amount of Walgreens Cash rewards increases when you buy Walgreens branded products. That means you’ll get 5% back for every $1 you spend.
What is the 1 800 number for Walgreens?
(800) 925-4733Walgreens / Customer service
Do my Walgreens Cash rewards expire?
How long do my Walgreens Cash rewards last? Your Walgreens Cash rewards expire 12 months after they are originally earned. If you have not redeemed Walgreens Cash rewards in a transaction for six consecutive calendar months, then all accumulated Walgreens Cash rewards will be forfeited.
What is the new Walgreens rewards program?
The new loyalty program, which replaces the 8-year-old Balance Rewards program, allows members to earn Walgreens Cash on eligible purchases — 5% on Walgreens-branded items and 1% on all other purchases, including pharmacy prescriptions.
Did Walgreens change their rewards program?
In November 2020, Walgreens rolled out its new rewards program called myWalgreens. myWalgreens replaced Walgreens Balance Rewards and unfortunately ended the Beauty Enthusiast program. But not all love is lost. The myWalgreens rewards program is like the new and improved Balance Rewards.