How do I claim NTUC Income Insurance?
Get in touch with us.
- Speak to a customer service officer. Speak to a customer service officer at. +65 6332 1133.
- Visit a claims servicing branch.
How do I claim insurance in Singapore?
In most cases, you can claim via online or email submission for general insurance claims (i.e. travel, car, home, maid, etc.). For death or hospitalisation claims, you may have to either email, fax or mail the claim forms and documents.
Is day surgery considered inpatient Singapore?
Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore | Day Surgery. Day surgery is an option provided for you to obtain medical care and return home the same day. Today, more and more surgeries are performed on an outpatient basis, which reduces the need for inpatient hospitalisation and results in associated cost savings.
How do I claim my insurance?
6 Easy Steps For Making Car Insurance Claim After an Accident
- Step 1: Inform The Insurance Company.
- Step 2: Lodge An FIR In The Nearest Police Station.
- Step 3: Capture Photographs As Valid Proof.
- Step 4: Submit All The Documents To The Insurer.
- Step 5: Ask The Insurance Company To Send A Surveyor.
- Step 6: Car Repairs.
What is required for insurance claim?
Duly filled claim form. FIR copy (in case of third party property damage / death / bodily injury) RC copy of the vehicle. Driving license copy.
How do I claim IncomeShield?
Documents to bring to the hospital or medical institution
- Completed Medical Claims Authorisation Form (MCAF).
- Other forms specific to the hospital.
- Hospital’s Admission Authorisation Form (Inpatient and Day Surgery only).
- IncomeShield Letter of Guarantee, if any (Inpatient and Day Surgery only).
What is the difference between MediShield and IncomeShield?
Enhanced IncomeShield/IncomeShield also covers you for certain benefits that are not included under MediShield Life. This includes coverage for pre- and post-hospitalisation expenses, emergency overseas treatment, and the option to purchase riders to cover deductibles and co-insurance.
Can I claim insurance for day surgery?
A: Yes, you can make a claim for Hospital Cash Benefit for day surgery performed in a specialist clinic or a hospital but not any surgery performed by a General Practitioner. Please note that the payment of claim is subject to claim assessment.
Does MediShield cover surgery?
MediShield Life benefits are designed to cover subsidised bills incurred by you in Class B2/C wards and subsidised outpatient treatments/day surgery at public hospitals.