How do I connect iPhone to mini USB?
Plug one end of the AUX cable into your iPhone’s headphone jack. Connect the loose end of the cable to the converter and plug the mini-USB end into the port on your car stereo. Select your stereo’s “AUX” mode.
What is the old Apple connector called?
Lightning is a proprietary computer bus and power connector created and designed by Apple Inc. Introduced on September 12, 2012, to replace its predecessor, the 30-pin dock connector.
What was the last iPad with 30-pin connector?
iPad 3rd generation
any iPad 3rd generation you can find will have the old 30 pin conector. Only the new 4th generation iPads have the Lightning connector. Currently only 4th Generation iPads are being sold.
What can I do with my old iPad?
7 Cool Things You Can Do With Your Old iPad After Upgrading
- Use Your iPad as a Dedicated Smart Home Hub.
- Use Your iPad as a Second Monitor.
- Use Your iPad as a Remote Control.
- Give It to the Kids.
- Make It a Digital Photo or Video Frame.
- Use It as a Recipe Book or Mechanic’s Assistant.
- Mount It in Your Car.
How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a memory stick?
- Connect your iPhone/iPad and flash drive. Launch AnyTrans and connect your iPhone or iPad to computer with a USB cable > Connect your USB flash drive to your computer > Choose “Device Manager” > Click on the “Photos” tab.
- Choose the photos category to transfer.
- Transfer pictures from iPhone/iPad to USB flash drive.
What type of USB port does Apple use?
While the latest Android phones have a USB-C port, Apple’s iPhones still use the proprietary Lightning port.
Does the 30 pin to Lightning adapter work?
The Lightning connector itself actually supports video output, but these adapters don’t pass video signals to the 30-pin connector.