How do I convert AIFF to MP3 for free?
How to convert AIFF to MP3
- Upload aiff-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to mp3” Choose mp3 or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your mp3.
What is the best free audio converter for Mac?
Freemake. Freemake is a free audio converter for Windows, Mac, and Android that converts audio files into codecs usable on most major electronic devices (like smartphones and tablets). In addition to standard conversions, Freemake allows you to merge multiple files (of varying formats) into a totally new audio file.
How do I open an AIFF file on a Mac?
Files in AIFF format can be opened with Apple QuickTime Player, Apple iTunes, and Adobe Audition CS6 in Mac operating systems and Microsoft Windows-based systems.
How do I convert AIFF to MP3 on Mac?
In the Music app on your Mac, choose Music > Preferences, then click Files. Click Import Settings. In the Import Using pop-up menu, choose the format you want to convert songs to, then click OK to save the settings. Select one or more songs in your library, then choose File > Convert > Create [format] Version.
How do I import AIFF files into iTunes?
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, click General, then click Import Settings. Choose AIFF Encoder from the Import Using pop-up menu. Choose Custom from the Setting pop-up menu.
How do I convert an AIFF to MP3 in Apple Music?
Convert songs in your music library
- Open the Apple Music app.
- In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences.
- Click the Files tab, then click Import Settings.
- Click the menu next to Import Using, then choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to.
- Click OK.
How do I convert AIFF to MP3 on Mac without iTunes?
Can you convert AIFF to MP3 in iTunes?
In the menu bar, choose Edit > Preferences. Click the General tab, then click Import Settings. Click the menu next to Import Using, then choose the encoding format you want to convert the song to. Click OK.
How do I convert GarageBand to MP3?
Exporting a Podcast as an MP3 in GarageBand
- Change Where: to “Desktop” if it is not already the setting.
- Select the radio button next to MP3.
- Change what the file will be named if desired.
- Leave the Quality setting as is.
- Click the Export button when you are ready.