How do I find R packages?
To find popular and active R packages on GitHub, see the Trending R repositories list. For curated news on updated and new R packages, check out the Package Picks by Joseph Rickert on RStudio’s RViews blog, and also the Package Spotlights published with each Microsoft R Open release.
What is DESC tools in R?
DescTools is an extensive collection of miscellaneous basic statistics functions and comfort wrappers not available in the R basic system for efficient description of data.
How do I update Devtools in R?
Updating to the latest version of devtools
- Install the release version of devtools from CRAN with install. packages(“devtools”) .
- Make sure you have a working development environment. Windows: Install Rtools.
- Follow the instructions below depending on platform. Mac and Linux: devtools::install_github(“hadley/devtools”)
What version of R do I have?
Check your current R version To find out your current version, open R and it will be shown in the console. If you are using RStudio you can check you R version by clicking on Tools>Global Options… yep my current version is now R-3.3.
How do I download RTools in RStudio?
Installing RTools Go to https://cran.r-project.org/, click on ‘Download R for Windows’, then ‘Rtools’, and select the very latest version of RTools to download. After downloading has completed run the installer.
How do I download DescTools package in R?
You can install the released version of DescTools from CRAN with:
- install.packages(“RDCOMClient”, repos=”http://www.omegahat.net/R”)
- demo(describe, package = “DescTools”)
- demo(plots, package = “DescTools”)
How many packages are there in RStudio?
There are 10,000+ user contributed packages and growing. There are a set of standard (or base) packages which are considered part of the R source code and automatically available as part of your R installation.