How do I get order info in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce: Get Order Info (total, items, etc) From $order…
- You have access to $order variable. Hooks (do_action and apply_filters) use additional arguments which are passed on to the function.
- You have access to $order_id variable.
- You have access to $email variable.
How do I pull data from WooCommerce?
To manually export data in bulk:
- Go to WooCommerce > Export.
- On the Manual Export tab, update the following settings: Output type: Choose to export your file in CSV or XML format. Export type: Choose whether to export orders, customers, or coupons. Format: Select a predefined or custom format.
How do I find the order ID in WooCommerce?
Current method: The current way of accomplishing this is by using this function: $order->get_id(); That should return the order id without “#”.
How do I print a list of orders from WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Print Order List is an extension that allows you to print a list of all your WooCommerce orders. Simply select them in the WooCommerce orders dashboard, select “Print order list” from the bulk actions and hit Apply, or export a date range with specific statuses from the export page.
How do I find the last order ID in WooCommerce?
php $latest_order_id = get_last_order_id(); // Last order ID $order = wc_get_order( $latest_order_id ); // Get an instance of the WC_Order object $order_details = $order->get_data(); // Get the order data in an array $order_status = esc_html( wc_get_order_status_name( $order->get_status() ) ); $order_items = $ …
How do I get my order ID on WooCommerce thank you page?
Well, you can easily get the order id from the key $_GET variable $order_id = wc_get_order_id_by_order_key( $_GET[‘key’] ); and after that get the order object $order = wc_get_order( $order_id ) from the order ID.
How do I export all orders from WooCommerce in Excel?
How to Export WooCommerce Orders to CSV, Excel, or XML
- Step 1: Create a New Export for WooCommerce Orders. Go to All Export › New Export and choose to export WooCommerce Orders.
- Step 2: Select Your WooCommerce Order Export Columns.
- Step 3: Download Your WooCommerce Order Export.
How do I export WooCommerce product data?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Export at the top. The Export Products screen displays.
- Select to Export All Columns.
- Select to Export All Products.
- Select to Export All Categories.
- Tick the box to Export Custom Meta, if you need this info.
- Select Generate CSV.
- Exit the exporter.
How are order numbers generated in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce order numbers can be sequential, random or by order ID. Sequential counter can be set to automatically reset on daily, monthly or yearly basis. Custom numbers will be assigned to new orders automatically. There is also a tool to renumerate (i.e. recount) existing orders.
How do I download all WooCommerce invoices?
A WooCommerce invoice generator plugin lets you download all invoices in no time! Then simply click the Download button. This way you will download a ZIP file with all the invoices from a specified date range. Next, unzip the file, go to the folder, and print a WooCommerce invoice you want.
Can WooCommerce generate invoice?
To generate an invoice, go to WooCommerce > Order. Click on an order and you can see the invoice in the right section of the screen. In the Create PDF section, you can see the options for generating the PDF invoices and packing slips. Once generated, you can attach the invoice to customer-focused emails.
How do I get product information ID in WooCommerce?
You have access to $product_id $product = wc_get_product( $product_id ); // Now you have access to (see above)… $product ->get_type(); $product ->get_name();