How do I get rid of scanner error 12?
HOW TO SOLVING OF SCANNER ERROR 12 in printer HP LASER JET M1005 MFP / ZOOMPRINT?
- – Click on Ok button on printer control panel.
- – Press and hold the left arrow key and OK button.
- – Release both keys at same time.
- – choose the option “Scan top” service.
- – Restart the printer.
What is scanner Error 12 in HP printer?
When a Scanner Error 6, Scanner Error 12, Scanner Error 100, Scanner Error 200, or Scanner Error 300 is displayed on the HP LaserJet M1005 control panel, it indicates a scanner error that cannot be resolved by turning the printer off and then back on, nor resetting the printer to factory defaults.
How do I fix Error 22 on my scanner?
HP LaserJet Pro Printers – ‘Scanner Error 22’ Displays
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer. note: HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
How do I fix a scanner Error 17?
As per this document, Scanner Error 17 indicates that the scanner motor is in the incorrect position. Since a power reset didn’t clear the error, its possible that the internal scan assembly or the formatter is faulty. Please call HP Support to obtain all available repair/replacement options.
What is Scanner Error 13 in HP printer?
13 – SCALE ERROR This means the scanner is not communicating with the scale.
Is HP LaserJet M1005 scanner?
The HP LaserJet M1005 multifunction printer is an outstanding choice for mass publishing. It’s a flexible device that performs various publishing, scanning, and copying functions.
Why will my scanner not scan?
First check your connection to the scanner and computer: Make sure your scanner’s AC adapter is securely connected to the scanner and a working electrical outlet. Make sure the interface cable is securely connected to the scanner and your computer, and that the cable is not damaged or crimped.