How do I install a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000?
The Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 is easy to set up. You install the software that comes with the device on your Windows PC, insert the provided AA battery, turn it on and then plug the wireless transceiver into a USB port.
How do I use a Microsoft wireless mouse?
Pair your mouse with Bluetooth On your Windows 10 PC, select Connect if a notification appears for your mouse, then wait for it to get set up. Don’t see the notification? Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth > Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse > Done.
How do I reset my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 4000?
How to Reset a Microsoft Mouse
- Locate the reset button.
- Using a small pointed object, such as a straight pin or the tip of a ball point pen, push the button and hold it down for three to five seconds.
- If resetting a wireless mouse, reset the USB receiver as well to ensure proper functionality.
How do I reprogram my Microsoft mouse?
Using the mouse that you want to configure, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. Select the app-specific settings. Click Add New button, select the program that you want. If the program that you want is not on the list, click Manually Add a Program at the bottom, select the program.
How do I connect my Microsoft mouse to a new dongle?
Connect a device using a Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver with First Connect
- Plug the Microsoft Bluetooth transceiver into a USB port.
- Press and hold the Connect button on the USB transceiver for five seconds.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to connect your device. –
- Start IntelliType Pro.
How do I change my mouse settings?
To access mouse settings, select the Start button, then select Settings > Ease of Access > Mouse .
- Turn on the toggle under Control your mouse with a keypad if you want to control your mouse using a numeric keypad.
- Select Change other mouse options to change your primary mouse button, set scrolling options, and more.