How do I install HP Smart Update Manager?
Installing HP SMH on a Windows operating system using HP SUM:
- To start the installation, run the HPSUM.
- Click the Next button.
- If the user want to install HP SMH on the local server, check the Local Host checkbox, and then click Next.
- If the user want to install HP SMH on remote servers:
What is HP Smart Update Manager?
Smart Update Manager (SUM) is an innovative tool for keeping the firmware, drivers, and system software of HPE server infrastructure and associated options up-to-date and secure.
How do I download HPE drivers?
Visit HPE Support Center Portal….Steps
- Under Product tab, type the product model or product number that you want the drivers for.
- Choose the product model from the search results.
- In the next page, choose the Drivers and Software tab.
- Here click on Get drivers, software & firmware under Download options.
How do I run HPE SPP?
Go to https://www.hpe.com/info/spp.
- Select Download >>.
- Select >> Current Version.
- Select >> Download next to the Complete ISO Image selection.
- Enter your HPE Passport user ID and password.
- Follow the instructions to download the SPP ISO file.
What is a smart update?
With these smart updates, users don’t have to download the complete app when there is an update. Instead, only the parts of the app that have changed need to be downloaded.
How do I update my HPE BIOS?
Download and install a BIOS update from the HP website.
- Go to the HP Software and Driver Downloads page.
- Navigate to the product page for your computer.
- Select BIOS from the list that displays, and then review any available BIOS updates.
How do I update my HPE ROM?
After selecting the HPE ProLiant Server Model Family from the BSC Software and Drivers download site, then select the Operating System that is installed on the system. Scroll down to the BIOS and Firmware section and select the OS ROM Flash upgrade file.