How do I move the Y axis to the right side in Excel?
How to move Y axis to left/right/middle in Excel chart?
- Double click at the X axis (horizontal axis) to display the Format Axis pane.
- If you are in Excel 2010 or 2007, it will open the Format Axis dialog.
- Then if you want to move the Y axis to the left, check Automatic in the Vertical axis crosses section.
How do I move the horizontal axis from left to right in Excel?
To make this change, right-click and open up axis options in the Format Task pane. There, near the bottom, you’ll see a checkbox called “values in reverse order”. When I check the box, Excel reverses the plot order. Notice it also moves the horizontal axis to the right.
How do I move the Y axis left to right in Excel 2016?
For this issue, please select the vertical axis > go to Chart Design tab > in Chart Layouts group, click Add Chart Element > Axes > More Axis Options > under Vertical axis crosses > select Automatic.
How do you change the Y axis on Excel?
When you open the “Format” tab, click on the “Format Selection” and click on the axis you want to change. If you go to “Format,” “Format Axis,” and “Text Options,” you can choose for the text to be aligned vertically, horizontally, or to have a customized angle.
How do I switch two Vertical axis in Excel?
So, I double click on the serie that is on the second y axis (blue), and in the ‘Axis’ tab, change it to be on the first axis. Now both series, blue and red, are on the first axis. Finally, double click on the red series, and change the axis to use the second axis. Then you should get the expected results !
How do I change the horizontal axis in Excel?
In a chart, click the category axis that you want to change, or do the following to select the axis from a list of chart elements:
- Click anywhere in the chart.
- On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click the arrow next to the Chart Elements box, and then click Horizontal (Category) Axis.
How do you flip axis in Excel 2020?
How to switch axes in excel
- Click on the chart and choose the Design tab,
- Go to Data >> Switch Row / Column.
- Now, the X-axis switched with the Y-axis without the need for transposing data.
How do I change the y axis value on a bar chart in Excel?
Click the chart, and then click the Chart Layout tab. Under Axes, click Axes > Vertical Axis, and then click the kind of axis label that you want.