How do I put videos on my iPhone from iTunes?
Method 1: Using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Navigate to File > Add to Library or File > Add Folder to Library.
- Locate the video you want (or folder of videos) and then click Open.
- Click on iPhone > Movies.
- Tick the Sync Movies checkbox.
How do I use iTunes Match on my iPhone?
To connect an iOS device, go to Settings > Music and you should see a new menu item at the top: iTunes Match. Switch the slider to On, enter your Apple ID password, and then hit Enable. Note that iTunes Match replaces the music library on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
How do I add video files to iTunes?
Get media into iTunes
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Add File to Library or Add Folder to Library.
- Locate a file or folder, then click Open. If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
How do I add files to my iPhone from iTunes?
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
How do I transfer photos and videos from computer to iPhone?
2. How to transfer photos from a PC to an iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check the box to Sync Photos.
- Choose either Pictures or Choose Folder in the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to sync all or only selected folders.
How do you transfer videos from laptop to iPhone?
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos from Laptop to iPhone via iTunes
- Click the Device tab > Summary > Select Manually manage music and videos in Options > Click on Apply.
- Click on File > Click Add to Library… > Select the videos you want to sync.
- Choose Movies > Select Sync Movies > Click on Apply to put movies on iPhone.
Why can’t I add files to iTunes library?
Answer: A: Chances are the files are in a format iTunes isn’t happy with. Try copying the files into the Automatically Add to iTunes folder inside your iTunes Media folder. They will either be accepted, or moved into a Not Added folder.
Can I add MP4 to iTunes?
If your MP4 file has video and audio codec supported by iTunes, they can be successfully added and played in iTunes. But in order to sync these files from iTunes to iDevices, they need to meet the technical specifications of the devices like bitrate, size, sample rate, and others.
How do I send a video from my laptop to my iPhone?