How do I remove a website from Hostgator cPanel?
Once you have logged into your HostGator account, select the Site Actions button. Select Unpublish Your Site. Click Confirm.
How do I remove a domain from Hostgator?
How to Delete a Recent Domain Order
- Log in to your control panel.
- Search for the domain name that you wish to delete.
- Proceed to the Order Details view.
- Click the Delete Order link.
- On the next page, confirm the deletion by clicking the Delete Order button. The domain name would be immediately deleted.
How do I remove a site from cPanel?
To do this, you can use the cPanel File Manager:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager Directory Selection dialog box, select Web Root, and then click Go.
- Click Select All, and then click Delete.
- In the Delete dialog box, click Delete File(s).
How do I remove WordPress from hosting?
How to Uninstall WordPress by Hosting Service?
- Log in to your hPanel and open the Auto Installer.
- In the Installed Applications, click on the three dots next to your WordPress URL and press Delete.
- Once the confirmation screen appears, click on Delete.
How do I remove WordPress from cPanel?
- Launch your Web browser and log in to your cPanel account.
- Click on “QuickInstall” in the Software/Services section.
- Click “Manage Installations” at the top of the QuickInstall screen.
- Click the red “X” to the right of the WordPress installation you wish to remove, then click the “Uninstall” button.
How do I cancel my domain?
Most registrars permit customers to be unattached to their domain name, although some registers may require a fee.
- Visit the domain registrar you registered the domain with. Log in to your account.
- Click one of your registered domains.
- Look for a “Delete” button on the same page that lists your domains.
How do I cancel my domain hosting?
Cancelling Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Domains Dashboard.
- On the upper-right corner, click on the Hosting Tools icon.
- Then, click the Username dropdown and select Hosting Renewal.
- Select the radio button Do Not Renew My Hosting.
How do I remove WordPress from Hostgator 2022?
Locate the WordPress website you wish to remove. Click the red X icon. You’ll get redirected to another page where you can completely remove the install. Click the Remove Installation button to completely delete the WordPress install.
How do I delete a website from hosting?
In order to do so, open Hosting → Manage:
- Scroll down and you will see Add Website section:
- Once there, select the domain you wish to remove and click on Delete: