How do I reset my FLIR FX camera?
To reset your FLIR FX camera:
- Press and hold the REC button ( ) and the WiFi button ( ) on the camera at the same time.
- Release when you hear three beeps.
- The message Your camera has been reset will display in the FLIR FX app.
- Create a name and password, and select your WiFi network again.
How do I connect my FLIR camera to WiFi?
How to connect IR Camera to an Android device:
- Push in on the center of the navigation pad to display the menu system.
- Select Setting and push in on the center of the navigation pad.
- Use the navigation pad to select Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Select Connect to network and push in on the center of the navigation pad.
How do I reset my FLIR password?
To modify your DVR / NVR password:
- Launch the FLIR Cloud app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Tap the Menu button (
- Tap your DVR / NVR listed on the Device Manager menu, and then tap Settings.
- Tap Modify password.
- Enter and confirm a new 6-character password for your DVR / NVR, and then tap the Save icon (
What app do I use for FLIR FX?
To ensure you can access all these improvements and more, make sure to download the FLIR FX 2.0 app for iOS or Android. Also, be sure to upgrade your firmware to version 1267. For the web app, no download is required. It’s supported for all major web browsers, including Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Edge and more.
How do I reset my security camera?
- Disconnect product form the power source.
- Press and hold the reset button. Connect to power sourceback to device while holding the default button.
- Wait for 5 seconds and release the reset button.
- Wait approximately one minute for the camera to finish thereset process and to reboot.
What is the default password for FLIR cameras?
Enter the client user name (default: admin) and password (default: admin) and click Login. Install FLIR Cloud™ Client from the CD or from www.flir.com/security/support on a PC or Mac in the same LAN as the IP camera.
What is FLIR default password?
Enter the client user name (default: admin) and password (default: admin) and click Login. Install FLIR Cloud™ Client from the CD or from www.flir.com/security/support on a PC or Mac in the same LAN as the IP camera. ) and then click Devices ( ). The client scans your LAN for connected IP cameras.