How do I restore my Windows tablet to factory settings?
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and tap Settings.
- Select Change PC settings > Update and recovery > Recovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, select Get Started.
- Select Next, and choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Select Reset.
How do I reset my Asus Windows 10 tablet?
Press and hold both “Volume Up” and “Power” for about 2 seconds. If you did it right, a new menu should appear. The Asus Transformer Pad will complete the hard reset process and reboot into a factory default state. Use the volume buttons to toggle the setting to “wipe data/factory reset“.
How do I factory reset my Asus Windows 8 tablet?
How to Reset Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Tablet Any Model
- – Connect the charger. – Select “Ease of Access”.
- – Tab the Shift key. – Reset the tablet.
- – Select:
- Follow instructions on the screen to reset your tablet.
- This will reset and restore your tablet to its factory settings.
- 1 Person Made This Project!
- 12 Comments.
How do I hard reset my Asus?
Please turn off the laptop (press and hold the Power button for 15 seconds until the Power light is OFF to force shut down) and remove the AC adapter, then press and hold the Power button for 40 seconds to do Hard reset. Note: Please don’t remove the AC adapter for ASUS laptop TP420IA and UX425IA model.
How do I factory reset my Asus laptop Windows 10 without password?
- From the login screen, click the power icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Hold the Shift key while you click Restart.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset Your PC.
- Click Remove everything.
- After your computer reboots, click Just remove my files. Click Reset.
How do I reset my Asus Windows 8 tablet without a password?
Method 2: Reset from Windows 8 Login Screen
- From the Windows sign-in screen, tap or click the Power icon in the lower right corner of the sign-in screen.
- Press and hold the Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart.
- Tap or click Troubleshoot.
- Tap or click Reset your PC.
How do I factory reset my Asus laptop without logging in?
Click the Power button and click Restart while pressing and holding the Shift key on your keyboard. Step 2: When the ‘Choose an option’ screen appears, click Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
How do I Reset my Asus laptop to factory settings Windows 10?
Click the “Start” button. Click “Settings”. Click “Update & security”. Click “Recovery” then select “Reset this PC”.