How do I save a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Save embedded media from a presentation (audio or video)
- Right-click (or Control-click on macOS) the audio icon or video, and click Save Media as.
- In the Save Media as dialog box, choose a folder and also enter a name for the media file.
- Select Save.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video with audio?
From Microsoft PowerPoint:
- On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (.
- Click File > Export > Create a Video.
- In the first drop-down box under Create a Video, select the video quality to be no more than Full HD (1080p).
- Click Create Video.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a narrated video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How do I record a PowerPoint as a MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export.
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
Why is PowerPoint not recording audio?
Update your sound drivers Outdated or corrupted audio drivers might also prevent PowerPoint from recording audio on the presentation slides. To update your audio drivers: Open the Device Manager, go to Sound, video and game controllers and expand the list. Right-click on your audio driver and select Update driver.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to.
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following:
- Click Publish.
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4 in Windows?
- Open the PowerPoint you wish to save as an MP4.
- Click the File menu from PowerPoint.
- Select Export.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file, such as the Desktop or Documents folder.
- In the File Format dropdown menu, select MP4.
- Adjust any quality settings to your preference.
- Click Export.
How long does it take to convert PowerPoint to MP4?
This process can take up to 2 or 3 hours to render depending on the size of your Powerpoint, how much audio is in it and the speed of your computer.
How do I record my PowerPoint with audio and screen?
Record your screen in PowerPoint
- Open the slide that you want to put the screen recording on.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Screen Recording.
- On the Control Dock, choose Select Area (or if you want to select the entire screen for recording, press Windows logo key+Shift+F).
- Select Record.