How do I turn off podcast?
Do more with Google Podcasts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts .
- At the bottom, tap Library. Subscriptions.
- At the top right, tap Edit .
- To unsubscribe from: A single podcast: Next to the podcast, tap Unsubscribe. . Multiple podcasts: Select each podcast, then tap Unsubscribe multiple. .
How do I unfollow Podcasts?
To unfollow a podcast, navigate to the podcast page, and click the follow button. When following a podcast, the button is green and says Following Podcast. You’ll note that it changes to Unfollow Podcast when you hover your mouse. Once you have clicked it, it will show the alert settings with a button to unfollow.
How do I unfollow a podcast on iTunes?
How to unfollow podcasts on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Go to the Library tab and tap Shows. Then tap Followed.
- Tap a show to see its information page.
- Tap the More button .
- Tap Unfollow Show.
How do you close a podcast on iPhone?
If you insist, double-click on the Home button, scroll if you need to the Podcast app window, then slide it up on the screen. As I said, the app closes the moment you stop playback.
How do I stop Podcasts playing on my iPhone?
How to Stop Playing Podcasts on an iPhone Automatically
- Open Settings.
- Choose Podcasts.
- Disable the Continuous Playback option.
How do I change podcast settings?
To change these settings:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Podcasts app .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Podcast settings. For completed episodes, tap Remove completed episodes and choose a time period.
How do I turn off Apple Podcasts?
What does follow mean podcast?
The word ‘follow’ better imparts the intention of showing interest in a podcast – to receive updates when new episodes are ready to listen. “Today, Apple, Spotify, and YouTube are the three most widely used services to play podcasts.
How do I remove podcast from iPhone?
How to delete podcast episodes on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Podcasts app.
- Go to the Library tab, then tap Shows.
- Tap the show to see all of its episodes.
- Find the episode that you want, then touch and hold the episode.
- Tap Remove Download.
How do you end a podcast script?
What Should I Include in my Outro? How to End a Podcast
- Thank them for listening.
- Point them to the shownotes on your website for links to everything that was mentioned in this episode.
- If possible, offer them a teaser of what’s in store on the next episode.
- Send them to ONE place – your website.
Why can’t I delete a podcast from iTunes?
All replies Change podcast settings in iTunes on PC — If the podcasts don’t have their own settings, change iTunes for Windows Podcasts settings. If these are episodes you’ve already played turn on “Delete Played Episodes”. If you’re still unable to delete podcast episodes, restart your PC, and see if it works now.