How do I uninstall Verizon Software Update assistant?
Here’s how to find the uninstaller:
- Open Finder and from the menu bar, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- Type in /Library/Application Support and click Go.
- Look for a folder called Motorola Mobility and open it.
- Run the uninstaller.
- If you want to be extra thorough, remove the entire Motorola Mobility folder.
How do I uninstall Verizon software?
Disabled apps will still take up space, but at least they won’t get in the way….
- Navigate to your device’s settings.
- Scroll down and select the Apps submenu.
- Search for the app you want to disable or delete, and tap on it.
- Tap Uninstall or Disable to remove the app.
How do I remove built in apps on Android without root?
Uninstall/Disable the bloatware
- On your Android phone, go to “Settings -> Manage Applications.”
- Find the app that you want to uninstall and tap on it.
- If there is an “Uninstall” button, tap to uninstall the app.
How do I force uninstall Android apps?
To uninstall most apps, find the app you want to say goodbye to in your apps list. Long press the app and then tap More info. Then, tap uninstall. Say goodbye to the app and it’ll be off your phone in a few moments.
Why uninstall option is not available?
Possible cause #1: The app is set as administrator In the latter case, you won’t be able to uninstall an app without revoking its administrator access first. To disable an application’s administrator access, go to your Settings menu, find “Security” and open “Device Administrators”.
How do I uninstall inbuilt apps?
To get rid of any app from your Android phone, bloatware or otherwise, open up Settings and choose Apps and notifications, then See all apps. If you’re sure you can do without something, select the app then choose Uninstall to have it removed.
How do you Uninstall apps that Cannot be uninstalled?
To remove such apps, you need to revoke administrator permission, using the steps below.
- Launch Settings on your Android.
- Head to the Security section. Here, look for the Device administrators tab.
- Tap the app name and press Deactivate. You can now uninstall the app regularly.