How do you block someone from posting on your Facebook wall?
How do I stop people from posting on my profile on Facebook?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap. .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy , then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Profile and Tagging.
- Tap Who can post on your profile?
- Select Only Me.
How do you hide someone’s posts on your wall?
To hide a post from your timeline:
- Click/tap the small drop down arrow in the top right of the Facebook Post.
- A drop down menu will appear giving you the following options: Save Post, Change Date, Turn off notifications for this post, Hide from Timeline, and Delete.
- Select the ‘Hide from Timeline’ option.
How do I turn off someones posts on Facebook?
Click on the small arrow in the upper-right corner of their post and then select ‘Hide post’. This will hide that specific post from your news feed but a new option will also appear, allowing you to ‘See less’ from that particular person’s name.
Can you block someone on Facebook without unfriending them?
You can actually pretty much block someone without them ever realising. If you go to ‘Timeline and Tagging’ in Settings, there’s a subhead for ‘Who can see things on my timeline?’ . By editing this, you can actually permanently stop a specific person (or people) from seeing what you and/or others post on your timeline.
Why can’t I hide a post from someone on Facebook?
It was very easy to hide and unhide posts on Facebook. But unfortunately, Facebook has decided to get rid of this option. Facebook has removed the coveted “Hide from timeline” feature as a part of their commitment to increase transparency for Pages.
How do you stop seeing someones posts on Facebook without unfriending them?
1. Go to your friend’s timeline page by clicking on their name. The “Following” button will be checked, as shown, meaning that you currently follow the person (i.e. you see their updates on your News Feed). Click the “Unfollow” option to unfollow them.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
Does the person know they are blocked on Facebook?
Can they see you have blocked them? People will not be notified when you block them. You can also block mesages from users on Facebook as well. They won’t be able to contact you in the Messenger app if you do this – and they also won’t be notified.