How do you fix another instance of this application is already running?
How to Fix Another Instance Is Running Error in Windows 10 / 11
- Fix 1 – Set Workstation Service to Automatic.
- Fix 2 – Uninstall Web Companion from PC.
- Fix 3 -Update Windows.
- Fix 4 -Clean Boot PC from Safe Mode.
- Fix 5 – Run SFC Scan.
- Fix 6 -Run DISM Scan.
- Fix 7 -End Problematic Process from Task Manager.
How do I open another instance of a program?
To open a second window of certain open apps, just hold Shift and click on the icon in your taskbar. For programs like Word, Notepad, File Explorer, and Chrome, this will open a second window with a blank document. You can work in that instance of the app separately from whatever else you already have open.
How do I run another instance of Windows?
First, open the application you want to run in multiple instances. Then, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click with your cursor – or tap with your finger – on its taskbar icon. One click or tap opens a new instance, two clicks or taps open two, and so on.
What is the meaning of another instance?
a a different example of the same sort.
How do you stop another instance of Certbot is already running?
You need to kill the other certbot process. You can do that by rebooting the box. Or by killing the specific process.
What is an instance of a program?
An instance is a single copy of the software running on a single physical or virtual server. If you run two copies of the software on the same physical or virtual server, that counts as two instances.
How do I block multiple instances of a program in windows 10?
In order to disable multiple instances of an app on Windows 10, you need to install a free app called SingleInstance. Go ahead and download, and run the app. The app, by default, has one app pre-configured and that’s the Calculator app on Windows 10.
How do I block multiple instances of a program in Windows 10?
How do I stop Certbot?
To uninstall certbot-auto , you need to do three things:
- If you added a cron job or systemd timer to automatically run certbot-auto to renew your certificates, you should delete it.
- Delete the certbot-auto script.
- Delete the Certbot installation created by certbot-auto by running sudo rm -rf /opt/eff.org .
How do I uninstall Certbot?
- Remove Certbot sudo certbot delete.
- Remove Certbot’s Apache package sudo apt purge python-certbot-apache.
- Disable the SSL config file created by certbot sudo a2dissite 000-default-le-ssl.conf.
What does instance mean?
1 : a particular occurrence of something : example an instance of true bravery. 2 : a certain point or situation in a process or series of events In most instances, the medicine helps. instance.
What is an instance in programming examples?
In programming, an instance is one occurrence of a class or object. For example, a program may have a class/object named Animal, but there could be many instances of Animal, such as lion, cat, and dog.