How do you make a question pool in Captivate?
Select Quiz > Questions Pools Manager. Click the add button (+) above the left panel to add a question pool….Import questions from question pools in other projects
- Select File > Import > Question Pools.
- Select the project to import, and click Open.
- Select the questions to import into the current project, and click OK.
How do you cheat on Adobe Captivate?
Next Slide Please
- Launch the e-Learning in the browser of your choice (use Chrome!)
- Press F12 to open the developer tools.
- Select the Console tab.
- Choose the frame containing the e-Learning (see screenshot below)
- Type cpAPIInterface. next() and press enter.
- Press the up arrow to repeat as many times as you want.
How do I create a quiz in Adobe Captivate?
In the toolbar, click Slides and choose Question Slide. In the Insert Questions dialog box, select the Fill-In-The-Blank checkbox and click OK. A question slide is inserted after the slide title Summary. Also, after the question slide, Captivate inserts a Quiz Results slide.
What does TOC mean in Captivate?
Create a table of contents (TOC) with Adobe Captivate. Resize Adobe Captivate projects. Projects and project preferences.
How do I create an interactive quiz PDF?
Select the “Adobe PDF” printer option. Click the “OK” button. Double-click on your PDF file to open it in Adobe Acrobat to add the form elements that enable your student to choose an answer and see the feedback. To add the interactivity, for example, from the “Forms” menu, select the “Add or Edit Fields…” option.
How do I use Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer?
Setting the Captivate Quiz Result Analyzer preferences
- Launch Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer.
- Click Options > Preferences. Options > Preferences in Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer.
- To add the server, click Add. Add server.
- Click OK.
What does on focus lost mean in Captivate?
1 Correct answer Technically it’s an event that can be used to trigger an Action when the cursor has been located inside the TEB field and then the user clicks anywhere OUTSIDE that field. It doesn’t fire just because you move your mouse outside the field. You have to CLICK somewhere outside the field.
How do you create a table of contents in Captivate?
Create a table of contents (TOC)
- In an already open project, select Project > Table Of Contents. Table of Contents dialog.
- To display the Table of Contents (TOC) in your project, choose the option, Show TOC.
- When you preview the project, you can see the TOC appear in the project.
How do I make a digital quiz?
How our quiz maker works
- Log into SurveyMonkey and choose one of our free online quiz templates, or select “Start from scratch.”
- Add quiz questions to your survey.
- Select “Score this question (enable quiz mode)” for each quiz question.
- Assign your answer options points with the plus or minus signs.
How do you use the text entry box in Captivate?
Add a text entry box
- Open the slide to which you want to add a text entry box.
- Click Text > Text Entry Box. The text entry box appears on the slide.
- Size and drag the text entry box as desired.
- To change the properties of the text entry box, click the box and change the properties in the Property inspector.
How do you modify a TOC in Captivate?
To modify the settings of a TOC: Click Settings in the TOC editor….
- Collapse All: Enable/disable this option to auto expand or collapse the TOC items.
- Show Search: Choose this option if you want to display the search bar on the TOC.
- Self-Paced Learning: Choose this option to enable bookmarking in your project.