How do you make apple turnovers with canned apple pie filling?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
- Unfold thawed puff pastry dough.
- Divide the apple pie filling between the 8 turnovers.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
How do you use Pillsbury pie crust?
For those times when a frozen pie crust just won’t do, reach for Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust. They’re ready in minutes with no mixing and no mess. Just unroll the dough, press it into a pie pan, add your favorite fillings and bake.
How do you make Pillsbury Frudel?
Fruit Frudel *Product ready to eat For optimal quality: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place unopened package on sheet pan and cook approx. 7-9 min.
How do you make Pepperidge Farm apple turnovers?
Pepperidge Farm Apple Puff Pastry Turnovers
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Remove desired number of turnovers from packaging.
- Place frozen turnovers 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Immediately reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
Can you use pie filling for turnovers?
All you need is a package of frozen puff pastry dough, a can of cherry pie filling (other pie fillings would work too!), and an egg white! If you want to make the vanilla glaze that goes on top (you do, you really do), then you’ll just need some powdered sugar, milk and a tiny bit of vanilla extract!
Can you roll out Pillsbury pie crust?
Pillsbury* Refrigerated Pie Crusts are designed for 9-inch (23 cm) pie pans and 10-inch (25 cm) tart pans, but can be cut into other shapes. Do not roll the crust larger or stretch it in the pan, or it may shrink during baking.
What is a Frudel apple?
Product Details Rich in whole grain and natural flavors of apple, the Pillsbury Frozen Frudel is a yummy, on-the-go snack for all age groups. These pre-baked and frozen apple strudels are individually wrapped in heat-and-serve ovenable pouches.