How do you use an iClicker 2?
Press Up/Down to scroll through the list of letters, numbers, and symbols. Press Left/Right to select a character and move the cursor to the previous/next place. Your answer appears in the bottom row of the LCD screen. Press Send to submit your answer when you have finished entering your response.
How do I set up iClicker 2?
Run the iClicker application file (highlighted above) • Click on “+ Create” to create your course. Enter the course name into the field. Then click “Create”. Select the newly created course and click on “Start New Session”.
How do I connect my iClicker?
Table of contents
- Make sure you are logged in to the correct Achieve account.
- Click the yellow banner to connect iClicker.
- Connect your iClicker account.
- Your accounts are now linked.
- Enroll in your instructor’s iClicker course.
- Disconnect your iClicker account.
Can you use iClicker without remote?
With iClicker Cloud, students can participate using mobile devices, laptops, and iClicker remotes. Our native iOS and Android apps are fast and reliable. Our web application works on all modern browsers. Our iClicker remotes are best in class and carry no extra fees.
How do you know if your iClicker is working?
You should have seen a confirmation screen if you registered correctly on the iClicker website. If for some reason you have not been added to your instructor’s roster or you do not see your iClicker grades in the gradebook, you can simply complete the registration form again.
Can I use my iClicker from home?
Did you know that you can use iClicker to promote active learning by encouraging your students to participate in polling questions, while delivering your lecture remotely using Zoom?
How do I register my clicker remote?
Your remote ID is printed on your iClicker remote as an 8-character code (see image). Your instructor will provide the answers to the following questions in order to register your remote for their class. Be sure to contact your instructor before you register.
How do I change my iClicker settings?
Change i>Clicker frequency
- Turn on your i>Clicker remote.
- Hold down the power button for a few seconds until the screen starts blinking two letters.
- Select the new frequency using the buttons on the remote. If the frequency you have selected is correct, you will see a green checkmark.
How do I use my iClicker at home?
- Step 1: Create your iClicker Cloud account. Create your free iClicker Cloud Instructor Account in less than a minute at iClicker.com.
- Step 2: Create your Attendance course.
- Step 3: Customize your settings & preferences.
- Step 4: Get your students ready for class.
- Step 5: Start your class!
How can I use iClicker for free?
Creating an iClicker student account is free. Upon creating an account, students have a 14-day free trial period to use the iClicker student app to participate in class.