How do you use sliders in StoryLine 3?
Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon, click Slider, choose a slider type, and click the slide where you want the slider to appear. Tip: By default, sliders are horizontal, but you can make them vertical if you’d like. Just rotate them 90 degrees.
Can you print from StoryLine?
How do I print a certificate in StoryLine?
- Step 1: Add the questions.
- Step 2: Create the certificate design and keep it in a folder.
- Step 3: Create variables for assigning the correct values for every question.
- Step 4: Now, add the following triggers incorrect layer of every question.
Are sliders accessible storyline?
In January 2020, we introduced the accessible player for Storyline 360, which makes player navigation much easier for screen reader users and keyboard-only users. And now we’re releasing a series of enhancements to make slide content more accessible. Check out the latest accessibility enhancements below.
How do I add a certificate to my storyline?
- Step 1 – Linking the jsPDF library to your project. You are going to have to do some HTML editing of your published Storyline course files in order to accomplish this.
- Step 3 – Adding Images To Your Certificate.
- Step 4 – Make sure to save copies of your work.
Is storyline WCAG compliant?
WCAG Support Storyline 360 supports WCAG 2.1 Level AA, including screen readers, keyboard navigation, visible focus indicators, and more.
How do I embed a PDF in a story?
I can’t see an option to insert a doc so I’m wondering whether this is not something that is achievable in Storyline?…On the new laye:
- Select the Insert Tab.
- Select Web Object.
- Dialog box will appear.
- In Address field enter the url where your PDF resides.
- Click OK.