How many government flying schools are there in India?
There are more than 30 flying training academies in India giving training for aspiring pilots to become commercial and private pilots.
What is the fees of government flying school in India?
|Place of Training||Jakkur Aerodrome, Bangalore|
|Ground classes Charges||Rs.1,00,000 to be paid at the time of admission.|
|Rates of Flying Fees*||Cessna 152 : Rs. 9,500/- Per hour Cessna 172 P : Rs. 10,000/- Per hour Cessna 172S(Glass Cockpit) : Rs. 10500/- per hour|
Can I get free pilot training in India?
The IGRUA (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi) is responsible for administering the scholarship grant amount to deserving candidates. Candidates whose annual income is less than 1 lac are eligible to fill out the Saraswati Aviation Academy Scholarship form in online mode.
How do I become a government pilot?
Interested candidates can apply for the AFCAT exam to become a Pilot through the AFCAT stream. Following are the criteria to clear SSC: This scheme allows the candidates to be in the army for only 14 years. To be qualified for this scheme, the candidate has to go through the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
Can I become a pilot without money?
So, in case you get selected to the Flying branch, you may finish your Flight training free of cost. You will be trained to fly sophisticated Fighter jets/transport aircraft/choppers. In short, you will learn to fly, paying zero fees! But the problem is that IAF pilots are not given CPL (Commercial Pilot Licence)!
Which subject is best for pilot?
If you aspire to become a pilot in your life, you must first choose your Higher Secondary Course with subjects including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You must have scored a minimum of 50% in these subjects to be able to join an Air flying school.
Where can I study pilot in India?
These colleges/universities are listed below:
- High Flyers Aviation Services, Delhi.
- Wingsss College of Aviation Technology, Mumbai.
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi, Delhi.
- Orient Flight School (OFS), Pondicherry.
- Remo International College, Chennai.
- Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, Dehradun.
Where can I learn flying in India?
Top 20 Flying Schools In India
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA)
- Madhya Pradesh Flying Club (MPFC)
- National Flying Training Institute (NFTI)
- Ahmedabad Aviation & Aeronautics Ltd. ( AAA)
- Bombay Flying Club.
- Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy.
- Government Flying Training School.
- OFAA – Orient Flights Aviation Academy.