How much does it cost to send money to Morocco?
How much does it cost to transfer money to Morocco? To send money in USD to Morocco, you pay a small, flat fee of 6.88 USD + 1.03% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
Can I send money through Western Union from Morocco?
Choose how you’ll send money online from Morocco. – Log in to your online banking account at the respective Western Union agent. – Enter the receiver name, receiving country and the amount, then pay for the transfer.
What is the best way to send money to Morocco?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Morocco
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash or Airtime: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: OFX.
- Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal.
Does Morocco use PayPal?
How do I send dollars to Morocco?
There are few convenient options for sending money to Morocco with Western Union: credit4 or debit card or online from your bank account, via our app, or by visiting an agent location. You can transfer money on the go or from the comfort of your own home.
Can you send money out of Morocco?
There are plenty of international money transfer providers for Morocco to United States. The fastest provider is . The cheapest transfer provider we found is at Above Mid-Market Rate. If you’re looking for the best combination of price, speed, and reliability we recommend using when sending MAD – USD.
How do I receive money from Western Union in Morocco?
- Visit one of the 9,700+ Western Union agent locations1
- Provide your sender’s name, the amount expected, and the tracking number (MTCN).
- Show your government-issued ID, passport or residency card.
- Get your money in cash once your details have been verified.
Can you send money to Morocco with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Morocco right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.