How much is aluminum per pound in Knoxville Tennessee?
Our Current Prices
|Bare Bright Copper||3.67||LB|
|Old Sheet Aluminum||0.55||LB|
|Clean CU/AL Coils||1.91||LB|
|Clean Aluminum Radiators||0.44||LB|
What are scrap prices in Tennessee?
Current Scrap Metal Prices
- No. 1 Copper. $3.45 / lb.
- No. 2 Copper. $3.15 / lb.
- Sheet Copper. $2.80 / lb.
- #1 Insulated Copper. $2.10 / lb.
- #2 Insulated Copper. $1.15 / lb.
- #3 Insulated Copper. $0.70 / lb.
- Yellow Brass.
- Red Brass. $2.50 / lb.
What is aluminum going for in Tennessee?
Scrap Metal Prices in Tennessee, United States
|Material||Average Price||Price Unit|
|Aluminum Cans Scrap||0.44||USD/LB|
|Aluminum Radiators /Fe Scrap||0.12||USD/LB|
|Aluminum Radiators Scrap||0.22||USD/LB|
Can you recycle Styrofoam Knoxville?
Holiday items NOT accepted for recycling: Plastic bags/ any plastic film such as, bubble wrap, plastic air pillows, etc. Any Styrofoam packaging (i.e., Styrofoam packaging peanuts, Styrofoam blocks, etc.)
What can you recycle Knoxville?
Paper, cardboard, metals, and plastics are then baled and sold to regional manufacturers in Knoxville, Alcoa, North Georgia, and Atlanta, who in turn use them to make new products. Recycling remains viable in our community when everyone does their part to minimize detrimental contamination.
Where can I get rid of a TV in Knoxville?
For more information call the City of Knoxville Transfer Station at 865-215-6710….Electronic Waste Disposal
- Dutchtown Drop-off Center – 10618 Dutchtown Road.
- Halls Drop-off Center – 3608 Neal Road.
- Karns Drop-off Center – 6930 Karns Crossing Lane.
- John Sevier Drop-off Center – 1950 West John Sevier Highway.
How many empty 12 oz aluminum cans make a pound?
It takes approximately 31 empty aluminum cans to equal 1 pound. As of 2014, the average weight of an empty aluminum can is 14.9 grams. One pound is equal to 453.592 grams.