How much is Martell Cognac worth?
Common Martell Cognac Prices
|Martell VS Single Distillery||750 ml||$ 26.99 – $35.99|
|Martell VSOP Cognac||750 ml||$34.99 – $46.99|
|Martell Blue Swift||750 ml||$36.99 – $42.99|
|Martell Cordon Bleu||750 ml||$129.99 – $159.99|
What is the most expensive Martell cognac?
The most precious eaux-de-vie, some of which date back to 1830, are stored in a secret location in the cellars of Jean Martell – approximately 1.6 million 9-liter cases!
How do I know if my Martell is original?
How do you verify your product?
- Scan the QR code on the product, which will direct you to a website.
- Enter your birth year to confirm legal age of drinking.
- Verify your product match to the one displayed on the screen.
- Input a three-digit unique code which can be found under the capsule of the bottle.
What is the rarest cognac in the world?
The item in question—a bottle of Gautier Cognac 1762—is billed as “the oldest vintage Cognac ever to be sold at auction”: one of just three bottles of “this exceedingly rare” spirit to still exist today, all of which still have their original labels.
Which Martell is the best?
The brand’s most sought-after cognac is the Martell Cordon Blue, a type of XO cognac that carries notes of fruits and spices. You’ll also be able to taste rich cocoa beans and gingerbread while sipping this cognac, according to the cellar master. It’s best enjoyed neat or with a splash of water.
How can you tell how old a Martell Cognac is?
The product verification includes a three-step procedure as follows:
- Scan the QR code on the product and they will be directed to a website.
- Confirm they are of legal age by entering their birth year.
- Verify their product matches to the one displayed on the screen.