How often can you enter Kroger feedback?
You can do one every 7 days online or through your app. My experience has been that the points show up almost instantly. Just make sure you see them in your account before you count on the discount coming off at the pump.
How do I increase my Kroger fuel points?
Kroger Fuel Points During a 4x Fuel Points gift card special (or any special), you need to load the digital coupon on the Kroger app to your Kroger Plus Card before checkout. The maximum discount per gallon of gas is $1 (with the exceptions noted earlier) and you can purchase up to 35 gallons of gas for each fill-up.
How many Kroger fuel points can I use at once?
At Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers you can redeem up to 1,000 Fuel Points for $1 off per gallon. At participating Shell locations, you can redeem 100 Fuel points for 10¢ off per gallon.
Is Kroger giving away $100 gift cards?
First, Angie Ayala shared a Facebook post that claims Kroger is offering a $100 coupon to customers. However, after looking at the coupon, a spokesperson for Kroger verified it is fake.
How do you write a good survey feedback?
7 tips for writing a great survey or poll
- Ask more closed-ended questions instead than open-ended questions.
- Ensure your survey questions are neutral.
- Keep a balanced set of answer choices.
- Don’t ask for two things at once.
- Keep your questions different from each other.
- Let most of your questions be optional to answer.
What questions should I ask in feedback form?
15 Questions You Need to Ask on Your Next Customer Feedback Survey
- Did we meet your expectations?
- How would you rate your interaction with our employees?
- Was it easy to find what you were looking for?
- Was it easy to purchase your item or service?
- How likely are you to repeat your business with us?
How many times can you use Kroger fuel points?
Fuel Points can be used nationwide, at hundreds of locations. Earn 2X Fuel Points on gift card purchases. Earn points with pick up, delivery or ship through our website. Unlimited number of points to redeem each month.
How do you use old month’s Kroger fuel points?
To use points amount greater than 100 from prior month’s fuel total, simply select option 2 (CHANGE AMT) when prompted how to use points. Then enter in an amount equal to or lower than your prior month’s total.