How should you dress on a rainy day?
8 Cool Outfit Ideas for Rainy Days
- Quilted Coat + Jeans + Ankle Boots.
- Puffer Jacket + Jumpsuit + Leather Boots.
- Raincoat + Skinny Jeans + Lug Sole Boots.
- Blanket Coat + Denim Jacket + Turtleneck.
- Oversized Blazer + Loose Trousers + Sneakers.
- Leather Jacket + Combat Boots.
- Trench Coat + Trousers + Chunky Boots.
What type of clothes are worn in rainy days?
There are certain things that should be kept in mind during monsoon. Knee-length skirts and capris are the best option for this season. We should go for half sleeves or sleeveless and frilly, flowing clothes. Use of synthetic clothes should be increased as they dry easily after getting drenched.
Which dress is suitable for rainy season?
Wear cotton clothes Cotton shirts and cotton dresses, for example, are suitable for children. The rainy season is also the most incredible time for ladies to wear cotton dresses. If you are attending a party, cotton sarees would be a pleasant change. For men, cotton tees and shirts can keep them comfy while being chic.
How should I do my hair on a rainy day?
Rainy Day Hairstyle #1: Headband Tuck
- Step 1: Put on a headband. Start by placing an elastic headband over top of your hair, just above your ears.
- Step 2: Pull your hair into a ponytail. Next, gather the ends in your hands like a ponytail.
- Step 3: Tuck your hair.
- Step 4: Coil your hair.
- Step 5: Finish with hairspray.
What can I do with my bangs on a rainy day?
Bun with Loose Tendrils Not only can it mask frizziness that so often ensues as a result of rain, but you can play with your bangs: pull them out for a face-framing finish or keep them in your bun for a ballerina-esque vibe.
How do you do a rain braid?
Waterfall Braid: Step By Step Instructions
- Take a big section of hair at the front and separate into three strands.
- Take the back strand and cross it over the middle.
- Now take the front strand and cross it over the middle.
- Next, take the back strand + add a little section of hair into it.
How do I make my hair look good in the rain?
5 Tips For Keeping Your Hair Safe From Rainy Weather
- Don’t dry your hair all the way, and use a gel.
- Use plenty of hairspray.
- Wear a rain bonnet.
- Use dehumidifying spray.
- Braid it.