Is Oslob open for tourists?
The Province of Cebu, including Oslob, is open to domestic tourists in the Philippines or non-residents of Cebu provided they comply with the travel requirements: Based on the Province of Cebu’s Executive Order No.
What is Oslob, Cebu known for?
Oslob, Cebu is a small coastal town with a population of 30,000 people. It is a hub of activity with several tourist attractions to offer to the hoards of visitors who stop by. It is most well known for being one of the best spots to swim with whale sharks.
What makes Oslob a nice place to visit?
The list below will walk you through places that are often overlooked whenever people talk about Oslob.
- Explore the Amazing Sumilon Island
- Swim at Tumalog Falls
- Explore the Baluarte Ruins.
- Take Photos of the Cuartel Ruins.
- Have a Dip at the Mainit Springs.
- See the Surviving Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church.
How much is the bus fare from Cebu City to Oslob?
Ceres Bus Fares Cebu to Oslob
How much is whale shark watching in Oslob?
OSLOB WHALE SHARK TOUR PRICE & HOW TO BOOK At the time of writing, it’s around $20 USD (1000 php) for both foreigners and locals, but there’s talk of it going back to $10 for locals soon.
What outdoor activities are famous in Oslob?
Outdoor Activities in Oslob
- Dolphin & Whale Watching.
- Scuba & Snorkeling.
- Canyoning & Rappelling Tours.
- Boat Tours.
- Shark Diving.
- Nature & Wildlife Tours.
- Adrenaline & Extreme Tours.
What would be best for a day trip in Oslob?
Here are the activities you can do on a day trip to Oslob.
- Whale shark watching. Oslob is mostly known for its whale shark activity.
- Sumilon Island. Sumilon Island is a private island famous for its picturesque sand bar.
- Tumalog Falls. Tumalog Falls is a 15-minute ride from the resort area.
- Sunset viewing in Osmena Peak.
How much is the fee for whale watching in Oslob?
At the time of writing, it’s around $20 USD (1000 php) for both foreigners and locals, but there’s talk of it going back to $10 for locals soon.
How much is a taxi from Cebu to Oslob?
₱1,700 – ₱2,100
The quickest way to get from Cebu City to Oslob is to taxi which costs ₱1,700 – ₱2,100 and takes 1h 40m.
What is the best time of day to go whale watching?
Morning is the best time of day for whale watching in California. Weather is the key component to ideal whale watching conditions. Typically, there is less wind in the morning making for calmer seas, which is most enjoyable for both marine life and boat tours.
How do I get from Manila to Oslob?
There are 7 ways to get from Manila to Oslob by train, plane, ferry, bus, car ferry, taxi or bus and ferry
- Take the train from Doroteo Jose LRT to Edsa Lrt.
- Fly from Manila (MNL) to Dumaguete (DGT)
- Take the ferry from Sibulan to Liloan.
- Take the bus from Liloan to Oslob, Cebu.