Is there a word processing app for iPhone?
Pages is a powerful word processor that lets you create stunning documents, and comes included with most Apple devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together from anywhere, whether they’re on Mac, iPad, iPhone, or a PC.
What is the best word app for iPhone?
The 10 Best Word Processing Apps for Your iPad
- Pages. Available for free from the App Store, Pages is Apple’s very own word processor for iPhone, Mac, and iPad.
- Microsoft Word.
- Google Docs.
- WPS Office.
- Notes Writer.
- iA Writer.
How can I edit a word document on my iPhone for free?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a document in the Google Docs app .
- Tap Edit .
- To select a word, double-tap it. Move the blue markers to select more text.
- Start editing.
- To undo or redo an action, click Undo or Redo .
Is there an app like word that’s free?
Google Docs, which is easily the most popular Microsoft Word alternative on this list, is free to everyone with a Google account.
How can I write a word document on my iPhone?
Create a basic word-processing document
- Open Pages, then in the document manager, tap. at the top of the screen to open the template chooser.
- Tap one of the blank templates in the Basic category. To see the templates, you may need to tap Choose a Template first.
- Start typing.
- When you’re finished, tap Documents or.
How can I write a Word document on my iPhone?
How can I create a word document for free?
Create a document
- Open Word. Or, if Word is already open, select File > New.
- In the Search for online templates box, enter a search word like letter, resume, or invoice. Or, select a category under the search box like Business, Personal, or Education.
- Click a template to see a preview.
- Select Create.