Is TSplus free?
Yes, the free trial comes with every feature of TSplus software.
What is TSplus license?
TSplus License – Unlimited number of users + Advanced Security + Server Monitoring + Remote Support + 2FA. $2500. Buy now. + TSplus Remote Access Enterprise edition. Permanent license per server.
How do I connect to TSplus?
- Step 1 : Installation. Installing Terminal Service Plus is an easy process.
- STEP 2 : CREATING USERS. After reboot, the TSplus host is almost ready to go.
- STEP 3 : SELECT THE MOST SUITABLE CLIENT FOR YOUR NEEDS. TSplus complies with Windows RDP protocol.
- STEP 4 : APPLICATION PUBLISHING AND APPLICATION CONTROL.
How do I update my TS plus?
Updates are available from the Home tab of the AdminTool by clicking on the version button as shown below :
- Make sure no users are logged in before installing this update, you can check for remote users by launching a task manager and clicking on the users tab.
- Disabling your antivirus is also recommended.
What is RDS Knight?
RDS-Knight is the intelligent solution. With RDS-Knight, Administrators can use a wide array of flexible tools to control access to remote servers. Designed by security experts and updated regularly, RDS-Knight stays on the cutting edge of remote desktop security.
What is TSplus used for?
TSplus is the fast, simple and affordable solution that eliminates the complexity of other alternatives such as Windows Terminal Services (WTS), Remote Desktop Services (RDS), 2X, GoGlobal, Propalms or Citrix Presentation Server. The easiest, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications.
How do I uninstall TSplus?
1. Uninstall TSplus Remote Access
- check that no users are connected to the Remote Access server,
- in Windows, open the ‘Settings’ menu and open ‘Apps’,
- search TSplus and click on ‘Uninstall’
- once the un-installation has completed, reboot the server.
What is TSplus remote access?
TSplus software is the easiest way to enable remote desktop and application connections from anywhere and any device. Offering both classic terminal server client and HTML5 access, our solution can be used on all Operating Systems from Windows to Mac and Linux.
Is TSplus secure?
Enterprise Plus Edition Enterprise Plus will protect your TSplus servers from online criminals and will create a secure environment for your users. TSplus Enterprise Plus includes: Enterprise Edition. Two Factor Authentication.