What business can I start with 30k as a student?
Have a look at some of these home business ideas in Nigeria with low capital that you can do.
- Freelance writing. Are you an accomplished writer?
- Graphic design. A person using a laptop.
- Recharge card printing business.
- Hairdresser business.
- Manicure and pedicure business.
- Home-based editing business.
What business can I start with 5K as a student in Nigeria?
List Of Lucrative Businesses to Start in Nigeria with 5K or 10K
- London Used Cloths (OKREKA) Okreka are used clothes that are being imported from other countries.
- Pure water/bottle water business.
- Buying And Reselling.
- Noodles preparation business.
- Mini meet pie production.
- Liquid soap production.
- Daycare center business.
What business can I start with 50K as a student in Nigeria?
What Business Can I Start With 50K In Nigeria?
- Noodle Stand. Starting a noodle stand is a business that is quite profitable in many parts of Nigeria.
- Soap Production.
- Perfume Oil Sales.
- Thrift Shop.
- Popcorn Production Business.
- Mini-Importation Business.
- Become A Used-Car Seller.
- Start A Printing/Branding Business.
Which business can I start with 2k?
Here are some of the business activities that you can start in Kenya with as low as 2k.
- House Painting.
- Mobile Car Washing.
- Dog Training.
- Selling Second Hand Clothes.
- Selling Second- Hand Books.
- Vegetable Farming Business.
- Drive Other People’s Car.
- Building Websites.
Which business can I start with 500k?
List Of Business To Start With 500k In Nigeria
- Block Industry.
- Computer Center.
- POS business.
- Poultry Farming.
- Laundry Business.
- Snail Farming.
- Sales Of Mobile Phones & Phone Accessories.
What business gives daily income in Nigeria?
So, the offline daily income business in Nigeria are: Restaurant Business. Transport Service. Car Wash.
What business can I start with 1million naira?
Business I can start with 1 million naira in Nigeria
- Opening a small supermarket.
- Opening a small restaurant.
- Boutique business.
- Phone and computer accessory business.
- Bakery business.
- Producing yoghurt and ice cream.
- Poultry farming.
- Fish farming.