What do you say for Professional Administrative Day?
What to Write in an Administrative Professionals Day Card
- “Our office and the people in it wouldn’t be as efficient without you.”
- “Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thanks for all you do!”
- “Happy Administrative Professionals Day! We cannot thank you enough for all you do.”
How do you show appreciation to the administration?
Show appreciation with gifts — Many managers thank their administrative professionals with flowers, a gift card or a handwritten thank-you note. Other ideas to show appreciation include a delivery of sweet treats, a gift basket or a business book or title by the administrative team member’s favorite author.
What do you write in an administrative assistant card?
Sign the card with “Happy Administrative Professionals Day!” so they know the occasion in which you’re recognizing them for. Our secretaries and administrative assistants make the office world a more efficient and productive place. Don’t let Administrative Professionals Day slip by without recognizing all they do.
How do you say thank you to your administrative assistant?
Dear [Administrative assistant name], Thank you for helping me with [insert what they helped you with]. Your knowledge and skills are impressive and make this task much easier. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to assist me.
How do you thank a group admin?
- I am grateful.
- I’m grateful for… [insert action].
- I am really grateful for what you’ve done.
- I’m very grateful for everything you’ve done.
- I am extremely grateful to you.
- I’m very grateful to everyone. ( to a group)
- I am tremendously grateful to you all. ( to a group)
- I’d like to show my gratitude for/by…
How do you thank your assistant?
Here are five great ways to thank the assistants – those outstanding, indispensable administrative professionals who help us succeed each and every day:
- Support their professional development.
- Give a meaningful gift.
- Treat them to lunch.
- Give them special flex time.
- Offer a sincere thank you.
How do you say thank you to office staff?
Words of Appreciation from Co-workers or Peers
- Having you on the team is a matter of privilege for us.
- Every single day, you inspire us with your good work.
- I just wanted to add that you mean a lot as my colleague.
- Thank you for being a great addition to our team.
- You mean a lot to our team.