What do you write in a Christmas card for work?
Business Christmas Card Greetings and Holiday Messages to Employees:
- With thanks and wishes for a wonderful holiday season.
- Thanks for all your hard/excellent work.
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Doing business with you is a real pleasure.
- Thanks for being such an important part of our team.
- Enjoy the holidays!
What to write in Christmas cards to work colleagues?
Holiday Messages for Coworkers
- Happy holidays!
- It’s been a joy to work with you this year.
- You’ve certainly kept things “merry and bright” around the office.
- Sending you warm wishes this holiday season.
- Wishing you a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
- Sending you warmest holiday greetings this time of year.
What is a good closing for a Christmas card?
- Warmest wishes,
- With love,
- Wishing you joy,
- Much love,
- Making spirits bright,
- Love always,
- Merry Christmas ,
How should Christmas cards be signed?
When signing your name and your family’s names on the holiday card, include a closing appropriate to the recipient, such as: “Happy Holidays,” “Merry Christmas,” “Warmest Regards,” “Season’s Greetings,” “Happy New Year,” “Peace and Joy,” or “With Love.”
What to write in cards for coworkers?
You can say things like, “I’m so glad we’re on this team together – I’m looking forward to working with you for many more years,” “I always wish you the best, and I really want to let you know how grateful I am to work with you,” or “You’re part of the reason I’ll look forward to coming back to work after the new year. …
How do you end a card?
Formal ways to end a letter or sign off a card.
- Sincerely. Is sincerely too formal?
- Yours Truly. Kind of a throw away, but at the same time it won’t draw any negative attention away from the core of your messaging.
- Thank you.
- Kind regards.
- Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Thanks again.
How do you end a greeting card?
Letter Closing Examples
- Fond regards,
- Cordially yours,
- In appreciation,
- In sympathy,
- Kind regards,
- Kind thanks,
- Stay well,
Can I say Merry Christmas at work?
While it is not illegal to say “Merry Christmas,” (that would violate the First Amendment), your boss can ask you not to say it out of respect for non-Christian customers or coworkers.
How do you say Merry Christmas to a coworker?
Christmas wishes for colleagues or coworkers
- May this Christmas bring joy and blessings into your life.
- Wishing you love and happiness this season and into the New Year.
- Wishing you/your family peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.
- Sending warm wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!