What happens when you change Facebook page name?
Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username. Learn more about the guidelines for Page names. If you have Facebook access to a Page, you can switch into your Page and request a change to your Page’s name on Facebook.
Will my followers be notified when I change my Facebook page name?
Note: Once your name change has been approved, you can’t unpublish the page or change its name again for seven days, and your page followers may be notified of the name change.
How do I change my Facebook page name without losing followers?
- Review Facebook’s name standards.
- Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Name.
- Enter your name, and click Review Change.
- Enter your password, and click Save Changes.
How many times can I change my Facebook page name?
You can submit a request to change your name only if the new name for your Page or personal profile meets our guidelines. How do I update my name on my Facebook profile? Keep in mind, you can only change your name every 60 days.
Why can’t I change my business Facebook page name?
Here are some reasons you might not be able to change the name of your business Page: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role. You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name (details below).
How long does a Facebook Page name change take?
The new page name may take up to 3-7 days to review, so make sure you start the process early to ensure that your new rebranding/name announcement launch is aligned across all efforts. If your name change is approved, you won’t be able to unpublish the page or change the name again for another 7 days.
Can you rename a Facebook business page?
To request a change to your Page’s name: Click About on the left side of your Page. Click Edit Page Info. Enter a new Page name and click Save Changes.
How do I change the name of my business Facebook page?
How to Change a Business Name on Facebook
- Log Into Your Facebook Account.
- Find Your Business Page.
- Edit Your Business Name.
- Request to Become an Admin.
- Click “About” on the Left Side of Your Page.
- Click “Edit” Next to Your Page’s Name.
- Enter a New Page Name and Click “Continue”
- Review Your Request and Click “Request Change”
How do I force a name change on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Review our name standards.
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Personal and account information.
- Tap Name.
- Tap Edit next to your name.
- Enter your name and tap Review change.
- Enter your password and tap Save changes.
When can I change my Facebook page name again?
How often can you change a Facebook page name? Facebook now tells you, right before you confirm your Page name request: Our review may take up to 3 days and require additional information. If your name change is approved, you won’t be able to unpublish the Page or change the name again for 7 days.