What is a code 9999?
This error indicates something is wrong and Audacity could not detect or connect to your microphone in order to launch the audio recording session. If you’re using an external microphone, make sure the mic is properly inserted into your PC port.
How do I fix error 9999 in Audacity?
Here are all the effective solutions to try to get rid of Audacity Error code 9999 Unanticipated host error.
- Restart the application.
- Allow the application to access Microphone.
- Close similar applications.
- Set the Microphone as the default device.
- Disable third-party antivirus software.
- Troubleshoot in Clean Boot.
How do I fix errors in Audacity?
If the error still occurs, recheck the Audacity settings. It is possible that another application may have exclusive access to the audio device. Try logging out and back in again, then re-check the Audacity settings before opening any other application that may use the audio device.
How do I fix error 9999 in QuickBooks?
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Online Error 9999
- Troubleshooting Step 1: Perform an Update of your Bank.
- Troubleshooting Step 2: Clean Browser’s Cache files.
- Troubleshooting Step 3: Disconnect and Reconnect Bank Account to Rectify error 9999.
- Troubleshooting Step 4: Try Logging in to your Banking website from the web browser.
How do I change my audio host?
Change Audio Host Shift + H. Displays the Select Audio Host dialog for choosing the particular interface with which Audacity communicates with your chosen playback and recording devices.
What is audio host Mme?
The “Audio Host” is the interface between Audacity and the sound device. On Windows, the choice is between the following audio interfaces. MME: This is the Audacity default and the most compatible with all audio devices.
How do I fix error 9999?
What is error code 9999 on FNB?
Hi there, user95620. Error 9999 is a script error where there’s a connection interruption between your bank and QuickBooks Online (QBO). I’d suggest reporting this online banking problem to our engineers.
How long can Audacity record?
Long recordings Audacity stores samples as 64-bit values (even on 32-bit machines); therefore there is no inherent 32-bit limitation that recordings may not exceed 2^31 samples in length (which is for example just over 13.5 hours at 44,100 Hz sample rate).