What is the top selling doTERRA product?
- Balance® Retail: CA $36.00. Wholesale:
- Cedarwood. Retail: CA $22.67.
- Citrus Bliss® Oil Blend. Retail: CA $33.33.
- Copaiba. Retail: CA $62.67.
- Deep Blue® Rub Lotion. Retail: CA $56.00.
- dōTERRA Lifelong Vitality® Pack (Bottles, NHP) Retail: CA $128.00.
- dōTERRA Serenity® Retail: CA $58.67.
- Easy Air® Retail: CA $40.67.
How many different doTERRA oils are there?
dōTERRA carefully selects artisans from around the world to help produce over 100 different essential oils.
What doTERRA oils are best?
The Best doTERRA Essential Oils
- Personally, I don’t mind the taste of Slim & Sassy Metabolic blend (Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger and Cinnamon essential oils) – but it’s not for everyone.
- Peppermint Beadlets.
- Lavender Essential Oil (affiliate link)
- Balance Grounding Blend (affiliate link)®
What is the cheapest doTERRA product?
doTERRA also has a few favorite blends for $20 or less:
- doTERRA Balance® Grounding Blend: $20.
- doTERRA Breathe® Respiratory Blend: $20.
- Citrus Bliss® Invigorating Blend: $15.
- PastTense® Tension Blend: $18.50.
- Purify Cleansing Blend: $18.
- TerraShield® Outdoor Blend: $10.50.
- doTERRA Forgive® Renewing Blend: $20.
What do doTERRA oils help with?
This is why doTERRA creates essential oils powerful enough to support healthy-looking skin, yet gentle enough to use on a daily basis. When used topically, essential oils can soothe skin and promote a healthy-looking complexion. They can also be used as part of a soothing massage.
What do the colors of doTERRA labels mean?
What do the colors on the essential oil bottle labels mean? The label color on the single essential oil bottles corresponds with the color of the plant from which the oil was derived. For example, Lavender essential oil comes from a purple flower, so the color of the Lavender bottle label is purple.
What is the most expensive doTERRA oil?
Description. Melissa officinalis, also known as lemon balm, received the name “Melissa” because of its sweet, fresh, citrus-like fragrance, which was known to attract bees (Melissa is Greek for “honey bee”). As one of our rarest and most expensive oils, Melissa has a wide range of benefits and uses.
Can I buy doTERRA without a membership?
Membership: A Wholesale Customer Membership (“Membership”) allows you to purchase doTERRA products for personal use at doTERRA wholesale prices. doTERRA reserves the right to refuse Membership to any applicant. 2.