What should you not miss on the East Coast of Australia?
Must See East Coast Australia
- Sail The Whitsunday Islands. 74 islands make up the Whitsundays.
- Skydive with a Beach Landing.
- 4WD & Camp on Fraser Island.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Sunset at The Sydney Opera Bar.
- Cape Tribulation Road Trip.
- Island Life Festival on Magnetic Island.
Where should I travel on the East Coast of Australia?
East Coast Australia: The Best Places to Visit
- Newcastle. A small lively city not too far from Sydney, Newcastle has some wonderful beaches to enjoy the sun and waves.
- Surfer’s Paradise – The Gold Coast.
- Byron Bay.
- Noosa Heads and Fraser Island.
- Townsville and Magnetic Island.
- Mission Beach.
What is the most prettiest place in Australia?
The Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Australia
- Sydney Harbour. Natural Feature, Architectural Landmark. View.
- Uluru. Natural Feature.
- Arnhem Land. Natural Feature.
- Cottesloe Beach. Natural Feature.
- Cradle Mountain. Forest, Park.
- Daintree Rainforest. Natural Feature.
- Great Barrier Reef. Natural Feature.
- Lake Hillier. Natural Feature.
What places are on East Coast Australia?
Top 10 Must Visit Places on the East Coast of Australia
- Manly Beach.
- The Whitsunday Islands.
- The Great Barrier Reef.
- Port Stephens.
- Royal National Park and the Blue Mountains.
- Fraser Island.
- Byron Bay.
- Gelato Messina, Cow Moon and Anita’s.
How long do you need to travel the east coast of Australia?
Traveling the East Coast of Australia will take at least a month or two if you really want to take your time and savour it all. You could possibly do it in two or three weeks, but that would require careful planning and only spending a short time in each place.
What is the most photographed place in Australia?
SYDNEY HARBOUR Complete with the egg-shell curves of the Opera House and the steel, arched boldness of the Harbour Bridge, Sydney’s Harbour is perhaps the most recognisable and most popularly photographed landmark in Australia.