What type of company is Reliance?
Reliance Industries Holding Private Limited is an Indian Non-Government Company. It’s a private company and is classified as’company limited by share’.
How many companies are under Reliance Industries?
Reliance Group has five listed companies, Reliance Power, Reliance Infrastructure, Reliance Capital, Reliance Home Finance and Reliance Health. The group provides financial services, construction, entertainment, power, health care, manufacturing, defence, aviation, and transportation services.
What is the structure of Reliance Industries?
Organisational structure of the company is multi-divisional structure whereby every project undertaken by the company is managed by different groups having their own management team for each project such that within multi-divisional structure there is sub-hierarchical organisational structure for each project.
Is Reliance a private or public company?
private sector corporation
Reliance Industries Limited is a Fortune 500 company and the largest private sector corporation in India.
How many shares are there in reliance?
Share Holding Pattern (% of Shares Held)
|CATEGORY OF SHAREHOLDER||Total Number of Shares||Percentage ShareHolding (%)|
|Individuals (upto Rs. 1 lakh)||50,27,22,826||8.13|
How many shares in Reliance?
The number of shares of RIL are approx. 644.51 crore (6.44 billion). The promoter group, the Ambani family, holds approx. 49.38% of the total shares whereas the remaining 50.62% shares are held by public shareholders, including FII and corporate bodies.
Why is Ambani so rich?
He studied engineering at Mumbai’s Institute of Chemical Technology and then dropped out of an MBA at the prestigious Stanford University to help his father Dhirubhai Ambani helm the petrochemicals giant Reliance Industries. He then expanded the company several folds and made massive bets in telecom and retail.